“Document Visualiser” is a digital teaching tool that will allow instructors / students to display and share a much wider range of information to the whole class and bring lessons to life!
The Document Visualiser is a COST-EFFECTIVE, TIME-SAVING, and EASY-TO-USE ICT (Information & Communication Technologies) tool. Simply connect the Document Visualiser with a projector or monitor or interactive whiteboard and just switch it on. All that’s left to do is to place the desired object under the camera.
A Document Visualiser is an extremely flexible teaching tool which allows teachers or students to display just about anything from a piece of paper to a piano, in glorious color, or even a person in a room. You can point, annotate, zoom in and out, or get different views by rotating the arm/camera-head of the visualiser/document camera. Its flexibility can also help to develop teachers and students creativities.
The following 5 facts to understand more about Document Visualiser
- Display a real object on a large screen and turn your classroom into a spontaneous and dynamic learning environment.
- Allow teachers to demonstrate practical skills to everyone, and be able to spend more time on those who need additional support.
- Use the magic of the Document Visualiser and turn mini beasts into massive monsters! Students are instantly engaged by the truly visual nature of the Document Visualiser
- Make your students come to the board and be more active with the class! Offer a new and better way of communication that can be developed between the teacher and the whole-class.
- Think about how much time the teachers spend on downloading or searching for an image to use, or trying to photocopy a text into large scale. Many teaching materials are just around you, and they are real things even better than clip art.